Sunday, September 21, 2008

All Good Things...

Unfortunately today is the last show of "Promises, Promises". We have a matinee show at 3:00 and then we get to strike the set and afterwards we'll have a final cast party. Although I'm kinda sad about it, hopefully it won't be too long before I'm in another show. But for now I need to get some much needed rest and work on finding a new place to live as Samantha and my apartment lease is up on Nov. 1st. So hopefully we find a new place soon. Please keep our search in your prayers! Other than that life will back to normal working both jobs on my old crazy schedule. So that's all for now. I hope all is well with anyone who reads my blog!

1 comment:

Neabear said...

I know how it is after you finish a play. I have seen you go through that. But in the future you will probably have another chance. Sort of goes along with the ups and downs of life. What is incredible is the number of people you meet when you do a play. Like this time, you met people for the first time. That was cool.